HRA 317: Wrap-up

October 19, 2011That's all for today!

Wondering where the reference to exercise in today's article came from? Well, after a good 5 years of avoiding joining the gym with my husband, I finally agreed to sign up. He had been going with our son, Tim, but with Tim off to college, my husband was back on his own. And honestly, I did realize I need to get off my ass more often too, so I figured what the heck. If I had to go alone, I'd likely keep putting it off. But since my husband is already in the routine, I kinda have no choice! So far, so good. I'm just doing things like the elliptical machine and I can read or watch Netflix shows on my iPad while there, so it's not too bad.

In addition, in my quest to find some new and interesting things to do that don't involve SEO (or drinking ;), I also signed up for improv classes at our local adult ed program! The first class is next week, so I'll let you know how it goes in the next newsletter.

Catch you in 2 weeks! ? Jill

del.icio.us Email a FriendPrintRSSPost Comment Related Articles? Related Forum Posts?

Labels:

Posted on 6:22 AM by Rome | 0 Comments