HRA 311: Wrap-up

July 27, 2011That's all for today!

I've still got Google+ invites if anyone wants one. Just let me know the email address you want to invite and I'll send one over to you. The more people on board there, the more we can see if it's a worthwhile online hangout! I'm still debating it.

Meanwhile, my ears are still somewhat blocked, although not quite as badly as before. Even worse is that Tim has caught the virus and now his ears are blocked also. I hope that his get better more quickly than mine because he depends on his ears even more than the average person since he has low vision.

Anyone taking a fun vacation? It seems that out-of-office replies have been rampant lately. We have no major plans at the moment. Our 28th anniversary is coming up this Sunday, and as far as I know, we don't even have plans for that!

Catch you in 2 weeks! ? Jill

del.icio.us Email a FriendPrintRSSPost Comment Related Articles? Related Forum Posts?

Labels:

Posted on 12:16 PM by Rome | 0 Comments