HRA 312: Wrap-up

August 10, 2011That's all for today!

The summer seems pretty quiet workwise, which is fine with me. I've purposely taken on limited work so I have time to catch up and also just enjoy the nice weather. I'm also only taking on the type of work I enjoy the most, which is mainly high-level SEO consulting and training. In fact, I've got an in-house SEO training day scheduled for a client next week that I'm looking forward to.

All is fairly quiet on the home front, too. Which is also a good thing. It is hard to believe that my son Tim will be on his way to Brown in just a few weeks. Apparently quiet, the summer is going by quickly!

Catch you in 2 weeks! ? Jill

del.icio.us Email a FriendPrintRSSPost Comment Related Articles? Related Forum Posts?

Labels:

Posted on 8:22 PM by Rome | 0 Comments